"Multi-Layer IP - Ethernet
- Optical networks", D. Papadimitriou, Cost 293 (GRAAL) workshop,
Invited talk, Zurich, September 2006.
“Current basic research opening
new research paths: the CELTIC TIGER project”, D. Papadimitriou (presented
by K. Casier), Broadband Europe 2006 conference, Geneva, December 2006.
“TIGER, Optimizing IP, Ethernet
and GMPLS combination in support of easy-to-deploy value added services”,
N. Le Sauze et al., CELTIC event, Berlin, February 2007.
"Evolution of routing
paradigms and protocols in Carrier Ethernet networks", D.
Papadimitriou WGN6 (VI Workshop in G/MPLS Networks), Invited talk, Girona,
"Evolution of the
IP-Optical paradigm", D. Papadimitriou, Cost 291 (Towards Digital
Optical Networks) workshop, Invited talk, Athens, May 2007.
analysis for carrier Ethernet networks", D. Papadimitriou, e-Photon
One NOE workshop organized jointly with the ONDM 2007 conference, Invited
submission, Athens, June 2007.
“TIGER: Optimizing IP &
Ethernet Adaptation for the Metro Ethernet Market”, L. Ciaviaglia et al.
(Invited), NOC 2007 conference, Stockholm, June 2007.
“A Versatile and Efficient
Architecture for Multicast Delivery Services in Connection-oriented
Networks”, L. Ciavaglia et al., NOC 2007 conference, Stockholm, June 2007.
"Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
Recovery Mechanisms at IETF", D.Papadimitriou, ECOC 2007, invited
paper, Berlin, September 2007.
"TIGER Solutions for Carrier-Grade Metro Ethernet Networks", N. Le Sauze et al., CELTIC event, Helsinki, February 2008.
- "Quantitative Estimations on Performance in IP/MPLS Networks", D. Papadimitriou, the 6th International Workshop on the Design of Reliable Communication Networks (DRCN2007), La Rochelle, France, 7-10 October 2007.
- "Ethernet: Beyond the LAN?", D. Colle, the 6th International Workshop on the
Design of Reliable Communication Networks (DRCN2007), La Rochelle,
France, 7-10 October 2007.
- "GMPLS-controlled Ethernet segment protection", W. Tavernier et al., ECOC2008 Conference, Brussels, Belgium (accepted as poster)
- Key note address at the CELTIC Event, D. Kofman, where TIGER Project was promoted
- "Carrier Ethernet: Identifying and Avoiding remaining stumbling blocks", D. Papadimitriou, at the Future Internet Workshop, Joint EuroNF, ITC and ITG Workshop on IP:"Visions of Future Generation Networks", July 21-22, 2008, Wuerzburg, Germany (Invited)
- "Changing paradigms from bridged to switched Ethernet", D. Papadimitriou, Networks 2008, September 2008, Budapest, Hungary (accepted tutorial)
- " Support vector regression for link Prediction", P. Bermolen and D. Rossi, extended version accepted for publication in Elsevier Computer Networks.
- "Network forecast with support vectro machines", submitted at IEEE Globecom 2008, New Orleans, LA, USA, November 2008